Thursday, June 21, 2012

Niah's hair regiment

                                 
     I finally took Niah's braids out after two weeks, wash and deep condition her hair with Shea Moisture Shampoo and Shea butter leave in conditioner (I also wash her hair in between the two weeks with the braids in and grease her scalp with coconut oil). I then apply the Shea Moisture coconut and hibiscus curl enhancing smoothie to her wet hair and twisted it. You can apply as much or as little twists as you like. 24 hours later this was the end result.


not as curly as I wanted it to be but...
I added two twist in the front and a pink flower. Feel free to add hair accessories 


This was the first time she wore her hair out all day and she was not too pleased about it. She called this hair style the crazy hair because she said her friends at school are not going to like her hair. Mind you these are 3 and 4 years old I am talking about... lol

This hair style didn't last too long cause later that night I braided her hair into a mohawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment