Thursday, June 21, 2012

Natural Oils

two of my favorite
Jojoba and olive oil



Okay so this is a brief post about the natural oils I use in both my daughter and my hair.  It is very important to keep your hair moisturize if you want to increase growth or to maintain a healthy head of hair. Jojoba oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, castor oil, avocado oil, and rosemary oil are few of the natural oils that is good for our hair. These oil provide a great deal of moisture, vitamins, strength, thickening and growth for our hair plus they smell amazing.  : )  Another one of my all time favorite oil  is cinnamon oil, which was referred to me by my old hair stylish. This oil is use for hair growth in tinning areas of your head, like your edges, nape, and etc. My problem was the right side of my hair was a lot shorter than the left side because this was the side I slept on the most which caused my hair to break drastically on that side (added stress on your hair will cause breakages). Once I started using the cinnamon oil twice daily, I noticed growth within three to four weeks. The smell is a bit overbearing and it tend to get a bit greasy (especially when its hot) but the end result is really worth it.
 it really worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment