Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Curlformers vs Flex rods

So since I took that vow to never apply heat to my baby girl's hair a few months back, I was on a mission as to how one could achieve beautiful curls without heat. This brought me to the discovery of curlformers. Depending on the results that your looking for curlformers and flex rods can produce two different style of curls. Flex rod curls to me tend to be a bit tighter and controlled while curlformers tend to be more lose and free. If installed properly both heatless curling mechanism can create beautiful volumizing curls. How do you use them?, well its very simple. With the rods you can wet the hair with water, wrap lotion, hair smoothie or etc, then just take the rod and carefully wrap your hair around the rod and bend the rod to hold the hair in place( hair can be wrap horizontal, vertical, or diagonal ). The curlformers are as easy as 1 2 3, just take the hair damp or dry and place it into the hook needle and pull though the curler.  For my wedding I curled my daughter's and my niece's hair with flex rods and needless to say I was pleased with the results. Whichever you choose it is a personal preference, so have fun creating fun and stylish curls.

I curled the girls hair with flex rods and a bun in the back 


FLEX RODS


CURLFORMERS

No comments:

Post a Comment