Thursday, April 4, 2013

Secrets to healthy hair

Niah wore her hair in a protective style for two weeks and through out the course of the two weeks I co-wash her hair and moisturize her scalp. I then let her hair breathe so to speak, she rocked a high pony which I styled with Olive Oil Eco gel for two days. Last night I did a wash and deep treatment (no pre-poo regiment this time around) with an Organic Root Stimulator by the name of Hairepair nourishing conditioner with banana and bamboo extract. She loved the smell of the banana so I kept it in her hair for five extra minutes, a total of 30 minutes. I partially towel dry her hair and because her scalp tend to get a bit dry at times, I spend a few extra minutes moisturizing it with jojoba oil and a quick scalp massage. Then I box braided it and because I don't put direct heat on her hair, I sat her under the dryer to take some of the dampness out.

ALL AROUND LENGTH CHECK WITH THE BANANA AND BAMBOO EXTRACT
TREATMENT  IN  


PIC BEFORE THE TRIM AND LENGTH CHECK


THIS IS THE CONDITIONER I USED FOR HER TREATMENT
which made her hair very soft  

No comments:

Post a Comment